Café Operational Guidelines for Staff & Students
The café is operated by Trailway Enterprises.
Breakfast 7.45am till 8.45am. Morning recess and lunch.
- Students are encouraged to pre order lunches between 8:15 and 8:50am each day except Wednesday where the time is 8:00am to 8:30am. Students arriving later will need to purchase their lunch during the café’s normal operating times.
- The collection of the pre ordered lunches will be within the café at the beginning of the lunch breaks. Students will need to show their SmartRider cards to pick up pre ordered lunches. Students will require other forms of ID such as their timetable if they are not in possession of a SmartRider card.
- Students must access the café via the southern side through the alfresco area and will need to enter the servery area through the marked entry doors in an orderly manner.
- Students may not eat their food inside the café, but should proceed to the alfresco area outside on the paved southern side of the café. Only water is to be consumed in classrooms.
- The café will need to be accessed in an orderly fashion for everyone to gain appropriate access in a timely manner.
- Staff will supervise the closure of the café five minutes before the end of each break.
- The Café is open before College between 7:45am and 8:45am and at the two timetabled breaks daily.
- Supervising staff will ensure the safety of student movement within and around the café.